VIETNAM 2015 – Day 1 & 2

Tuesday, April 07, 2015


Last week, my family & I went to Vietnam – Hanoi. 
It was a very impromptu trip and yes, I skipped two days of lessons. (oops)
I didn't actually wanted to go as I don't think I'll like it there. But I am glad I went.
It was really a very different experience for me & I actually enjoyed it.
I'll be blogging my Day 1 & 2 of my trip.
(psssst, it's super image heavy!)


Day 1 – Singapore Changi Airport.

Faux leather jacket – Hervelvetvase | Top – Factorie | Skirt – YoungHungryFree 


 We arrived at Hanoi Airport at around 3pm (Hanoi time) which is 4pm Singapore time. 
I didn't take a lot of photos because I was afraid of pickpockets. 
I would usually get myself familiarise with my surroundings first. 
We explored our hotel area. We stayed at Romance Hanoi located at The Old Quarters. 
The traffic there is super busy and dangerous. It's even more dangerous than Bangkok's!
So if you're afraid of jaywalking, my advice to you is you've to get yourself very prepared for Vietnam.


Day 2 – Vietnam, Hanoi : City Tour.

 The first stop of the city tour was the

Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum

We were not allow to go in as it was closed ):
The building was very solemn and grand.

 Top – H&M | Dungaree – The Style Mafia

My parents and gramps with their raincoats. Super cute right.
& yes, I rather walk under the rain (drizzle) than wearing that. lol

Presidential Palace
 My cute gramps with my brother's cap. Hahahaha.
Our tour guide for the day!


Temple of Literature (first university of Vietnam)


Tran Quoc Pagoda


The Pottery Town

Its a super old town, I can never imagine me to live in that area. 
& yet, I love how simple the life there is. 
I have also never seen wild buffalo before. Omg, damn huge...


 Keep watching this space for more Vietnam travelogue!
Luvssss xx


Post a Comment

© With love, Jovelle. . Design by FCD.