Lazada Fashion Private Showcase

Saturday, November 22, 2014

Finally it's my turn to enjoy the holidays!
Okay, so today i'm back with another post!

Lazada Fashion
Getting bored and tired to walk around malls with the same brands alllll over & over again?
Now, you have another new portal to go to! The online shopping mall!
Lazada is blazing new trails with a refreshed fashion section, giving shoppers in Southeast Asia
access to previously-unavailable high street fashion brands from the UK. 
Like example – Rock & Religion, Dead Lovers, Free People & Neon Rose etc. 
Lazada is also very proud to announce the launched of its very own label, LZD.

I was very lucky to be invited to Lazada's private fashion showcase over at The Fullerton, Presidential Suites.
I was so blown away by the suite. It was soooooo pretty and huge!
Okay, I shall let the photos do the talking.
Enjoyyyyy!
 Meet the awesome team of @lazadafashion!
Pictures of how they explain to us on the different fashion category & styles.
 Jocina & Cleo! Happy with their picks. 
Rachel, Vi & Claire with their picks toooo.
 Last but not least, Eileen & I with our picks! Hahhaha. So excited to try!

Besides all the trying of clothes & tough decisions on which outfit to pick, there is of course, selfie time. Hahahhaha.
Wenhui & Cleo! 
 My girls – Rachel, Eileen, Vinez & Bbg Claire. <3
 Amanda, Parisa, Eileen, Vi, Claire, Rachel, Kelly & I.
 Pretty Group, awesome people.
*
Okay, now shall show you my picks!
What I've picked is #1: Cropped top with cut-out details (black) & #2: Printed pants with side panel.
This is how I styled them!

 Outfit – Hat : I forgot // Top & Bottom : Lazada // Jacket – H&M // Shoes – New Look.

Visit www.lazada.sg now for amazing outfits at an amazing price!
They're currently having sales right now! So hop on over for shopping spree!!!














Post a Comment

© With love, Jovelle. . Design by FCD.