THREEBLINDMICE FLEA

Sunday, July 13, 2014


 with all of these happening, how could you possibly miss threeblindmice's flea this weekend!?
Hurry down now!

 Zoe and I setting up at the flea on friday. Hehehe 
Good lighting calls for wefies.
Outfit
Necklace c/o Runningthread | Top : Bugis Street | Skirt : H&M | Hair : Black Hair Salon

 Friday before I leave the venue.


 Had lunch with love at the newly opened Noodle Place Restaurant at 313 level 1. Right opposite Smoothie King. Food there was pretty good. 
With Sharmine. Loving her blueeeeee hair. 
 Us. (':  hehehe.
 Eileen & Jin. Missed them (':
Ever so blur, Eileen. Hahaha luv her xo.
 With Qtpiez Jessica!
 Big eyes pretty girl, Ellen!
 & my dearest deathknee came and find me (': xo.
Thank you my dear, for accompanying me for the whole day. Tho you just sat there (i know it's alr torturous enough for you hahaha) I love you.
Outfit 
Sunglass : Taiwan | Top : H&M | Caged Bralet : Bugis Street | Skirt : Love, Bonito | Necklace : Lovisa | Shoes : Taiwan. 

 Really enjoyed the flea so damn much? Kinda sad that it's my last week over at TBM. ):
It's really a great experience and to have such awesome bosses is just pure blessing.
I'll definitely be back, TBM! Hahahha.
& on a side note.....
16 more days! & I can't wait. Finally taking a break from everything! 
*
Last but not least, 
Support my boyfriend and Dean! Their first every Visualogue.



Post a Comment

© With love, Jovelle. . Design by FCD.